Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Discussion Page- Facebook

I know after my post on Facebook and my struggles with it, it may seem funny to be creating a Facebook page for Pursuits of God. Well, I have thought about it and would love to hear from you about your journey with God and open discussion. So tentatively I am re-entering the Facebook world with a purpose (and accountability in your company to manage my time on Facebook more successfully).

Over the past months on my blogging journey, I have come to realise two things:

1. It is a funny thing blogging- you write in the quiet of your own home and share your thoughts/struggles/ pilgrimage of life with God with an unknown audience (and then get surprised when people read your sometimes a little random thoughts).

2. You often wished you knew more about the people who are reading your blog and hear their thoughts.


So, as we are created for community, I have started a Facebook page (link here) to make discussion more accessible, get to know each other and help us encourage one another as the day draws closer! So add me and introduce yourself- love to hear from you!

Your sister in Christ,

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik